Sunday, April 26, 2009

Back from the Dead

It's been a looong time since my last blog here. In between not having any Internet service and dealing with severe, I-don't-want-to-do-anything-but-sleep depression, this along with other Dead Rabbit ventures had fallen to the wayside.

But no longer!

We're currently recording our second studio album Father of the Year. Four years in the making, the new material is some of the best I've written. It's taken way longer than expected, but I think the album now is better than it was two years ago.

A big change that has happened is that I lost my job. And since California has one of the highest unemployment rate in the Union, it's been like ice skating uphill to find something else. So right now, I'm just living off unemployment and busting my ass in the studio to get this album done.

For those of you who were following my other two blogs, I am going to take those down and consolidate that info here.

You can also find updates to what's going on by checking me out at www.myspace.com/deadrabbitrecords or http://www.facebook.com/jasoncarpenter#/profile.php?id=513840924&ref=profile and you can follow me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/DeadRabbit09

No comments: